Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun Times in SLO

Last weekend Cameron and I had the awesome experience of staying at the Madonna Inn in San Luis Obispo. It was so cool! Since some of you may never have heard of this place, I'll fill you in... Besides the fact that it is absolutely charming and provides the perfect comforts of a resort-style retreat (even a heated toilet seat in every room!), it is also very unique. Every room has a different theme, and they go all out! Floor to ceiling every room is decked out in whatever theme it is and includes unique and fun features such as rock walls and showers (or entire rooms made of rock!), mural paintings, furniture and linens that match the theme, etc. You can check out their website at http://www.madonnainn.com/. We stayed in two rooms: Currier & Ives, and Mountain Cabin. Here are some pics from the rooms and hotel.














2 comments:

  1. Kelly! I'm glad you had fun. My blog address should be connected to my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have heard of that place...glad you got to get away

    ReplyDelete