Friday, August 13, 2010

Yes! We're having a Baby!

So, you may or may not have heard the rumors. You may have known for a while and wondered why its taken me so long to blog! Yes, it is true! Cameron and I are going to have a baby, due February 11, 2011 and we are SO excited.

One reason why I haven't written anything here on this blog for so long is because we had decided once we found out I was pregnant that we were going to wait to tell people our good news until we had confirmation from the ultrasound picture that we really did have good news to share! And since I knew I was pregnant and wasn't telling anyone yet, it was so hard to find topics to blog about that weren't baby related! =)

We now have had not one, but two successful ultrasounds! Baby Lee looks healthy and has already proven to be strong-willed and stubborn by not cooperating with what the doctors wanted him/her to do, lol. It was so beautiful though seeing that little human being inside of me... wiggling, heart beating, so lovable.

I have a lot more to write but it may come in short little spurts! Hard to find time to blog these days with a busy business to run and a person growing inside me! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment